WRITE FOR US
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Adrosi. We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
As we aim to build a reputable library of information and insights that our readers can refer to, we only accept clear, compelling content falling into the following categories,
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Health & Wellness
- CBD as medicinal benefits
- How to tutorials
- Real estate
*Please refer to the existing posts on our website to understand and identify more topics, content layouts, language, and tone that we prefer, further.
- Exposure to a massive audience
- Social Media Exposure
- Link (do-follow) to your website
- Submissions must meet the Adrosi content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link). You can link to other relevant articles from the Adrosi blog that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, Online games, casino games, adult sites etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- To submit your article idea, please fill out the form below. Or directly send your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org