Every city has nightlife. While few of them are dull and mundane, tourist destinations are the alluring ones. One such place is New York, which is excellent for the so-called “night owls.” So, if you are a nocturnal creature and happen to undertake a trip to NYC at night, explore what you can enjoy in the city that never sleeps!
Welcome to NYC at Night
Here are a few things to do at night in New York.
- Step in for a live television recording-
Are you aware of how much effort is needed to put together a live show on television? If you want to know how it works, get a ticket to a live television show. It happens late a night in this city. So, attend a live recording of a television show.
- Get a brilliant view from the observation deck-
Get a view of the city from the best observation decks at night. This is one of the best things to do in NYC at night. A few of the observation decks from where you can catch a glimpse of the entire Night New York City include the following-
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock
- Summit One Vanderbilt
- The Edge
- One World Observatory
Aside from the exciting and thrilling adventures you have enjoyed, if you are wondering what to do at night in NYC, here are two more options to explore. Regardless of your observation deck, it is a treat for you. Watching New York from a height above 1000 feet is incredible and a memory you are bound to cherish throughout your life.
- Bryant Park Movie Watching – Nestled among the tall office buildings and skyscrapers is Bryant park. Soak in the thrill and excitement at the 9.6 acres of this biggest park. Although this is not the largest park in NYC, you will feel it is full anytime.
- Take a trek of the Brooklyn Bridge – One of the best things to do in NYC at night is take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge at night. This is an iconic structure. The bridge stretches for about one mile, and it will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to cross the structure. Remember, you can allocate some more time for this place since there are beautiful spots from where you can click pictures. The Statue of Liberty is visible from this bridge.
Aside from the above, you can check out the following interesting events while in NYC at night. These are as follows-
- Enjoy a cocktail at a bar on the rooftop and enjoy the night sky
- Rockefeller Center is excellent for Ice skating; try it out
- Drop in by Corner Bistro.
The above four best fun things to do in NYC at night are not very expensive. Considering your budget and the time at your disposal, try out the exciting adventures.