With the Azure cloud platform becoming increasingly popular, there is a growing demand for professionals with AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure certification. This certification validates one’s ability to design and build solutions that run on Azure and integrate Azure services into existing applications.
There are many reasons why professionals opt for this certification, but some of the most common ones include:
1. Validate Your Skills: With this certification, you can validate your skills in designing and building Azure solutions. This is important if you want to prove your expertise to potential employers or clients.
2. Increase Your Earning Potential: Because there is high demand for professionals with this certification, it can help you command a higher salary. The average salary for AZ-204 certified professionals is $120,000 per year.
3. Stay Ahead of the Curve: Technology is always changing, and by getting certified, you can stay ahead of the curve and be prepared for the future.
With Azure being a leading cloud platform, it’s essential to keep your skills up-to-date to be an asset to your company or clients. If you’re considering getting certified, be sure to check
What is AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure Certification?
Azure Solutions Developer certification is designed for developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. The AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure exam tests your ability to design and implement solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including computing, storage, security, networking, and data management.
To earn this certification, you must pass one required exam: AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure.
The Different Types of AZ-204 Certifications
There are four different types of AZ-204 certification:
1. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Azure Solutions Architect certification proves your ability to design and build cloud solutions that meet customer needs.
2. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification validates your skills in designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions on the Azure platform.
3. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Cloud Platform certification demonstrates your understanding of working with Azure cloud services, including computing, storage, networking, and security.
4. The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): This credential attests to your skills in using Azure to develop and deploy applications.
Pros and Cons of AZ-204 Certification
Regarding cloud computing, Azure is one of the most popular platforms. And if you’re looking to get certified in Azure, then AZ-204 is the exam you need to take. In this article, we’ll go over the pros and cons of AZ-204 certification so you can decide if it’s the right choice for you.
1. Shows that you have the skills to develop solutions on Azure
2. Can help you get a job or promotion
3. Gives you an edge over other candidates who don’t have Azure certification
4. Provides hands-on experience with developing solutions on Azure
5. Helps you stay up-to-date with the latest Azure features and services
1. The exam is difficult and requires a lot of study and preparation
2. The exam is expensive (costs around $165)
3. You need to renew your certification every two years
What is required to Get Certified?
To become a certified Azure Solutions Architect, you must pass the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Technologies exam. This exam tests your ability to design and implement solutions that run on Azure, including storage, security, networking, and computing solutions. You must also have at least two years of experience working with Azure and knowledge of other cloud technologies and platforms.
How to Prepare for the Exam
To prepare for the AZ-900 Developing Solutions for Azure exam, it is important to first understand the Microsoft Azure platform. Once you have a general understanding of Azure, you can begin studying for the exam using various resources such as books, online courses, and practice tests.
When studying for the exam, it is important to focus on the core concepts of Azure that will be covered on the test. These concepts include storage, networking, computing, security, and data management. You should also be familiar with how to deploy and manage Azure solutions.
Once you feel confident in your knowledge of Azure, you can register for the exam and schedule a time to take it. The AZ-900 exam is offered through Pearson VUE testing centers.
What are the Benefits of Getting Certified?
There are many benefits to getting certified in AZ-Developing Solutions for Azure. Certification can help you get a job, advance your career, or earn more money.
Certification can also give you the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your career. In addition, certification can help you stay up-to-date on the latest Azure technologies and trends.
If you’re looking for a way to validate your Azure development skills, then the AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure certification is a great option. This certification demonstrates your ability to design and build cloud solutions that are scalable, reliable, and secure. With the ever-growing demand for Azure developers, holding this certification can help you stand out from the crowd and land that dream job. So if you’re ready to take your career to the next level, why not opt for AZ-204 certification?