If you’re looking for a unique and affordable wedding venue, consider Airbnb. From private homes to historic landmarks, here are the best places to tie the knot in the United States!
Things to consider when choosing an Airbnb wedding venue
When looking for the perfect Airbnb wedding venue, remember a few things. First, consider the location. An Airbnb wedding venue may be a good option if you’re looking for a rural location. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a more urban setting, an Airbnb may not be the best option. Second, consider the size of the property.
Some Airbnb wedding venues have large spaces that can accommodate dozens of guests, while others have smaller properties that can only accommodate a few guests. Third, consider the amenities offered by the property. Some Airbnb wedding venues offer unique amenities, such as vineyards or wineries that can be used for your ceremony or reception. Finally, always check with the property owner to ensure they are willing to host your wedding and get pricing information.
The best Airbnb wedding venues in each state
- Alabama: The Grove at Blue Mountain Resort
- Alaska: Denali National Park and Preserve
- Arizona: Saguaro National Park
- Arkansas: Little Rock National Heritage Area
- California: Hearst Castle
- Colorado: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Connecticut: Mohegan Sun Resort
- Delaware: Lewes Beach State Park
- Florida: Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- Georgia: Cherokee National Forest
- Hawaii: Waikiki Beachfront Hotel & Bungalows
- Idaho: Priest Lake National Forest
- Illinois: Glen Ellyn Museum of Regional History
- Indiana: Fulton County Historic District
- Iowa: Coralville Marriott Hotel and Suites
- Kansas: Cities of the Plains Museum
- Kentucky: Ashland County Courthouse Historic District
- Louisiana: The Old U.S. Mint in New Orleans
- Maine: Old Fort McClure State Historic Site
- Maryland: Fort McHenry National Monument
- Massachusetts: Fenway Park
- Michigan: Traverse City Century Center
- Minnesota: Fort Snelling State Monument
If you’re considering hosting your wedding at an Airbnb property, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Ensure the place is up to code and fully licensed.
- Be sure to get quotes from several different venues and choose the one with the best price/quality ratio.
- Don’t forget to factor in any additional fees (such as room rental or catering) that may apply.
With these tips in mind, booking your dream Airbnb wedding should be a breeze!